Thursday, December 15, 2005

NYC


The coffee cup of Colombian coffee icon Juan Valdez is leaking over Times Square in central New York. Is this an appropriate location for the symbol and icon of Colombian coffee?. In my opinion, the location of Juan valdez, NYC, is rather dingy. Op ed piece at Colombia Review

I shot this scene this morning on a cold and blistery morning after a succesfull meeting at TIME. I have been invited to form part of the visionary and creative media consulting firm 5W Mignon Media, spear- headed by visual guru and designer Jeff Mignon who formed 5W Mignon Media years with Nancy Wang (strategist) and Eliot Bergman. I will lead 5W Mignon-Media into the South American market while my base continues to be in Bogota, Colombia. Interesting moves in media.

2 comments:

Rana Berden said...

Congratulations on the new move.

Me encanta la imagen de la pequeña taza, debes estar nostálgico. Abrazos.

Ratzfatz said...

wowowow... I wish you good luck!!!